TERMS & CONDITIONS
- - Free delivery on item(s) over £50.00
- - Free collection from Smiths of Loughton, 132-136 High Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 4BG.
- - Delivery charge for UK mainland: £5.00 inc VAT per order up to £50.00
- - Delivery is within 3-5 working days, subject to stock availability
- - Working days are Monday to Friday – excluding Bank Holiday
- - Smiths of Loughton do not normally ship out side the UK. If you require an overseas shippment , please e mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to see if we can help.
- - Any orders placed on or after the 06th December will be despatched the same day, however we cannot guarantee Christmas delivery.
- - Over the Christmas period delivery may take extra time due to the volume of orders.
- - End of working day is 15.00 GMT. However, we will endeavour to process orders after this time.
- - If we cannot meet our normal delivery times because of stock shortages, we will inform you by email.
- - You may wish to accept the new delivery time or cancel if you wish.
Smiths of Loughton.com are committed to offering you an excellent service and wish you to be happy with the goods that we supply. We hope the following information covers all circumstances, however, if you require further assistance please email us at email@example.com
- - Unsuitable goods – wrong size or colour – we operate a ‘No Quibble’ 10 day returns policy. You may return any item(s), at your cost, provided it meets the following criteria:-
The item(s) is un-used
The item(s) is un-damaged
The item(s) is in the original, saleable condition
The item(s) is in the original, saleable packaging
The item(s) is complete
- - If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item(s).
- - Before returning goods by mail/courier please advise Smiths of Loughton.com by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the order reference number
- - Goods must be returned by registered mail or courier
- - On return to Smiths of Loughton.com of your goods, your credit/debit card, from which you originally paid, will be credited.
- - If the goods are returned not within the guidelines above a refund will not be issued.
- - Goods must be returned by a secure method (1st class signed for or recorded delivery).
- - We will always honour the manufacturers guarantee period where offered.
- - If you have any queries regarding a product failing to perform please contact email@example.com
- - Do not attempt to return goods before emailing Smiths of Loughton
- - Always retain the manufacturers guarantee card and receipt of purchase.
- - All dimensions are approximate.
Sizes and Weight
All sizes and weights are approximate, and are given in good faith.
Collection from our Shop
- Orders placed on line can be collected from Smiths of Loughton, 132-136 High Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 4BG.
Please allow 4 hours from placing the order before collection, provided this is within our opening hours of 9.30am – 5pm Monday – Saturday.
Adverse Weather Conditions
- Smiths of Loughton cannot guarantee the delivery times stated above during adverse weather, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our team on 0208 508 2175 to ascertain a delivery time.
Purchase of Knives and Sharp Objects
- It is against the law to supply knives or sharp objects to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for any knife or sharp object, you are declaring that you are aged 18 years of age or over.