Villeroy and Boch

The company began in the tiny Lorraine village of Audun le Tiche, where François Boch set up a pottery company with his three sons in 1748. Later the company moved to nearby Luxembourg, where it operated a porcelain factory. In 1801 the company moved to the nearby town of Mettlach, Saarland. On 14 April 1836, the Jean François Boch company merged with that of a competitor, Nicolas Villeroy, and became Villeroy & Boch, V&B. Buy Villeroy & Boch from www.smithsofloughton.com

Items 1 to 9 of 194 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5

Set Descending Direction

Items 1 to 9 of 194 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5

Set Descending Direction